- Fix no input for axis U/D and L/R (reported by Julius)
- 🐲 Fix Obscure Pad Buttons
- 🐲 Add Multi-point Analog Support
- 🐲 Fix analogue AXIS being mapped incorrectly
- 🐲 Fix PS2/PS1/GC pad converter adapters
- 🐲 Add Nintendo Joy-Con/Pro/SNES/NES/8Bit DO Pad support
- 🐲 Add PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4 pad Support
- 🐲 Add Xbox/Xbox 360 pad Support
- 🐲 Add HORI Arcade pad support (PS4/Switch)
- 🐲 Add Project Diva pad support (PS3/PS4)
- 🐲 Add Stadia/Steam pad support
- 🐲 Add custom game pad/dance pad mapping support and associated user interface.
- 🐲 Added gamepad database support we can add to!
- Fix crash on joystick index
- Add and modify Actor functions to allow getting mid-tween values and skew values
- Add extra modifiers, such as "Orient"
- Add mid-gameplay combo manipulation to Players
- Re-add old SM-SSC lighting
- Fix 1-pixel overlap and gap on holds (Thanks waiei!)
- Fix arrow hold drawing order
- Add sub-themes to Soundwaves.
- Add CDtitles.
- Option to disable W4 and/or W5 timing windows (ITG Decent and Way Off)
- More detailed stats display
- Scatter MS judgment bar.
- Players can select their own life type individually.
- Measure counter for streams and breaks (Thanks rin!)
- Display summary of last-played songs on evaluation in 1-player mode.
- Fix 5.1 Folders being overwritten with 5.3 data due to hardcoded paths
- New 5.3 Folder Location beginning this Alpha
Alternate binary compiled on Arch Linux for amd64 (replace existing version in amd64 tarball)
- No longer causes program softlocks
- Support new input methods removing lag.
- Fix bad renderer selection on pre-2011 graphics cards
- Fix rare crash on axis overflow.